Around the world there are various cultures, languages, and groups of people. Although there are many differences the one thing we can agree on is the impact of music. Through music people describe their experiences and ideas. Whether it is about serious issues such as violence or matters of the heart such as love, music is the medium through which many people can relate. This is why when an assignment was given to create a music video for a song I was immediately thrilled. It took me very little time to decide on what genre of music I would like to create a music video for. I quickly chose indie. This is because I listen to what could be considered indie music in order to relax and sleep or when I want to focus on something. The easy part was deciding on the genre, however, the hard part has been deciding on the song. I can say that the fact that I really, really like music made things difficult for me. I found it difficult to even narrow down my options. In order to do so I trie...
I watched the opening on art of the title. What titles are displayed during the opening sequence? Titles that are displayed during the opening sequence are the production companies (Columbia Pictures in association with Relativity Media; a Pariah Production). The actors (Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone, Abigail Breslin). The name of the movie (Zombieland). The person who did the casting (John Papsidera). The costume designer (Magali Guidasci). The person who did the music (David Sardy). The people who edited (Peter Amundson, Alan Baumgarten). The director of photography (Michael Bonvillian). The executive producers (Ezra Swerdlow, Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick, Ryan Kavanaugh). The writers (Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick). The producer (Gavin Blone). And the director (Ruben Fleischer). There are also titles stating the rules of survival the main character of the movie came up with. What images are prioritized in the opening sequence? What connotations do these images carry? I...
At the beginning of the year, I created a PowerPoint based on research about the genre of horror. Describing the common things found in horror movies. The PowerPoint would not embed so I will insert a picture of one of the slides here and then list the important parts of the slides in bulleted format.
Comments
Post a Comment